Monday, January 10, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle ( week 2/52)

A few days ago I was sitting in the glider, holding Elaina.
Rocking her 
Snuggling her
I glanced at the newborn photo up on the wall of me holding her.
All 7lbs of her, fitting so sweetly in my two hands.

Then I looked down at the baby in my arms
and realized that she was so big, I now have to prop her feet up over the chair of the rocker.

Cue achy heart and misty eyes.
I started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


I have decided to try a little something new.
There is a group that is doing a "photo a week" project.
Each week they give you a theme of sorts to help get the creative juices flowing,
and as I've mentioned before, I'm feeling a little stuck in a rut regarding my photo-taking.
I thought this would be a good challenge for me to take on.
I missed week 1, but week 2's theme is
"Illustrate a Song".

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
How I wonder what you are!

1 comment:

I love comments!