Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shades of gray~ 3/52


Pure comfort
Knowing that slipping this on will make you feel warm and cozy.
Well... maybe not so warm anymore
It has a lot of, ummm... ventilation.
But cozy, definately cozy!

I haven't worn this sweatshirt in awhile.
Ryan doesn't want me to be seen in it.
Lie.
Ryan doesn't want to SEE ME in it.
(almost as much as he doesn't want me to be seen in my camoflauge sweatpants.)
What?  They're cozy too!
Shut up.

Anyway, 
I haven't been able to bring myself to throw it away.
It's been in my closet, a dark corner of my closet.
One that holds my secrets.
Or maybe just ratty old cozy sweatshirts.

This week for my project 52, the theme is "Shades of Gray".
I struggled, because all I kept thinking of was the dreary, gray weather outside and
when I look out the window, I think "why the heck would I want to take a picture of that?"
Yuck.
But then I thought of my dear old friend, in the dark corner of my closet.
and light dawned!
In honor of this photo, I just may go ahead and wear this today!
at least until 4:30 when Ryan gets home from work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!