Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowy Monday

Thank goodness for small miracles!
It was actually calm enough at work for me to leave a few hours early,
I didn't crash on the icky, icy roads on the way home, 
and my girls slept until after 7, allowing me over an hour of sleep before they woke up!

These Mondays are always tough on me, and I currently am hosting a nasty head cold, so I REALLY
wasn't feeling too super-dee-duper about it, but I have to say, the girls have been very good to me and as soon as I'm done with this post, I'm going to go take a nap!

I wanted to put up a few new pictures of the pups, as they are 6 weeks now!
playing with a pheasant wing
Frank and Tim posing:  "Cheese"!

The little buggers are feisty and noisy, but they are so fun to watch, and seriously... could they be cuter?
Frank the Tank and Average Joe are spoken for and will go to their new homes in 2 weeks.

Tiny Tim is still looking for that special family to take him home!
Who could resist that mug?!

Ellie is still sick, but sleeping better according to Ryan.  She is now standing on her own pretty well, ah... sniff, big girl! 
The puppies kept climbing on her which she clearly didn't love.

Lila is in sweet mode today, which I love!  
I was laying on the floor playing with them and I laid my head down on my arm,  Lila comes over by me and asks me "Is Mommy sick?" and I said, "Yes, baby... Mommy's sick".  She proceeded to lay down next to me and give me a hug and said "I give Mommy a hug, makes Mommy happy!"  
Later this morning I was changing El's diaper and she comes to me and says "I feel warm Mama, take my 'tempur". (aka- temperature), which I did, and it was normal, but I just thought it was so cute.
Lila is taking Tim for a ride!

I feel like I have no point to this post, and I'm just rambling, so I'm going to go take a nap.
Maybe I'll make more sense when I wake up.   Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Hi lady, sorry about the icky head cold. It seems everyone I know has SOMETHING right now (including us, this last week), so I just hope it passes through quickly. Can't believe you even have time or energy to post given your work-week and health.
    The puppies are DARLING, and your photos certainly do them justice. I can't imagine little Tim won't go soon too. So much fun for those girls. What will Lila do when they're gone?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!