Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ryan left me

Well... just for a few days.

Still sucks.

I'm just sayin.

Ryan left early this morning for a work trip to California.
It's been a long day.  Not a bad day, just a long one.
Ellie is teething ... enough said.
Lila is a 2 year old ... enough said.

But I spent my day in my pj's,  and I cuddled my girls, 
so that in itself, makes it a good day!

I also took some photos.
Ok, I took A LOT of photos.
I'm trying to improve my very basic knowledge of my camera
and although I've been shooting manual for awhile, I have fallen into a rut.
My safe zone.
Fear of poor exposure and blurry pictures inhibit my shutter-happiness.  (what?)

Anyway, today I took A LOT of photos
(didn't I already say that?)
I'm freezing at the moment, and am too lazy to go get a sweatshirt.
Plus it's 9:30 and I'm tempted to go to bed.
So... with oodles of un-sorted, un-edited pictures for me to indulge in for the next 2 days...

here is what I felt like putting up tonight.
Good night.
I dare someone to tell me I don't have the cutest girls in the world... I dare ya!
Just 'cause I think it's funny!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are sooooo cute! Love the new photos! Hope you are surviving single parenthood!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!