Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I have many things to be thankful for.
The last two days I enjoyed spending time with family and being grateful for all the blessings in my life.

We had brunch Thursday morning with Ryan's family and then headed to my Dad's to spend the evening with him and my sister.
Good company, good food, love.... what else is there?!

What am I most thankful for?
My family: Ryan, my love, my best friend.  Lila, my first born, my independant woman-in-the-making.  Elaina, my little snuggle-bug, my sweet baby.
My parents, my sister, my in-laws, extended family in all areas, I love you and am thankful for you!
(Also, a Happy Thanksgiving Day Birthday to my Stepdad, Alan, and nephew Brady!)
My friends: I'm blessed to be friends with some amazing women (and men too) and thank you for everything you are to me!
My home, my job, my health... the list could go on and on, this makes me feel wonderful!

Blessings to everyone and thank you for keeping up with our family!
I'm thankful for YOU too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!