Monday, November 22, 2010

Boogers beware

A monster is loose!
ME!
I am the Booger killer!

My husband believes I love torturing my children.
The truth is that I hate boogers.
I realize, hate, is a strong word, but it's the only appropriate word for this situation.
Seriously.
I hate them.

Both the girls have runny noses right now and it makes me crazy.
Lila has become quite accustomed to me picking, swiping and helping her blow her nose.
Yesterday, she actually came over to me with her head up and said "Mommy, boogies."
And I got them!
Elaina, on the other hand, pretty much wigs out anytime you come anywhere near her nose.
This is a problem, you see, because she has very little nostrils,
and even the smallest of boogers can plug her up.
The poor thing sounds like a snorty pig at night.

I understand that kids are messy, and I can handle dirt and most of the other stuff
kids manage to get on their hands and faces....
but boogers...

Nope, Never.
I will hate them forever.
I heart Kleenex!

1 comment:

  1. Ana you make me laugh, out loud, while reading this post! I hate boogers too! Get them out!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!