Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sweetness

Today I picked up the girls from daycare and got the news that Lila " had a rough morning".

Oh crap.

What does that mean?

Well, basically there were lots of "no's", "don't want to's" and pouting, complete with tantrums!
Lovely.

This is my third night with the girls all by myself.
This is not what I wanted to hear.

However, with only one minor "reset" moment, the evening went fairly smooth.
Lila was a pretty good girl and Elaina wasn't overly freaked out every time I stepped away for a second.
I actually got some laundry folded (in the same room) while Lila sat in the rocker and "read" to Ellie!

It was just pure sweetness cuddled up in that chair!
Sweet from head to toe!
So sweet it makes my heart hurt!

These are moments I want to carry with me forever!
Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!