Monday, October 4, 2010

Duluth was AWESOME!




Really!

It was a great weekend!  
We couldn't have asked for better weather
(well, a few degrees warmer would have been nice, but I won't complain!) 
It was wonderfully relaxing, and fun, and just all around a great trip!

Heather, Jason... thank you so much for a fun time!
Kris, Kurt... nice to see you guys too, and Kris, thank you for taking some great shots of me and Ryan!
Alex, Brent... wish we could've seen you more, but it was great catching up at Gooseberry!

Ryan, I love you!
It was so wonderful to be away with you. I can't wait for our next little getaway!
XOXO!

I got some pretty good photos that I'll putz with and post at a later date, but here are a few favs of the weekend!
 
At lake Superior
Gooseberry Falls
Gorgeous
Fountain at Glensheen Mansion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!