Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Landree

We wanted to wish our sweet Goddaughter, Landree Isabelle, a very HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!!
Have a Wonderful day sweetie!  
Heather, I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to make it to her party on Sunday, 
but I'm glad you got to see Ryan and the girls!


Miss Elaina is 8 months today!
I normally try to get a picture of her each month on the couch, but alas, have not acheived that yet.
However, I did snap the pic of her in the carseat this morning as she was headed out the door with Daddy and Lila! (Not quite awake yet.)  
Ellie is now crawling like a pro! No more walrus-flop! She also pulls herself up on EVERYTHING, including your pant legs, ha!  She is babbling more and more and this weekend I heard the lovely phrase of "Da-da-da-da"!  She continues to be our snuggle-bug; loves to be held, rocked, all manners of cuddling! Such an opposite of her big sister.  Mmmmm, I love her!
~all warm and sweet in sleep, snuggling her blankee = melting mommy's heart~


Today is my day to clean, Clean, CLEAN!
I am working tonight and tomorrow and we're hosting Christmas  on Thursday for my Dad and step-sisters!!
It's a little crazy and I'm sure I'll be completely wiped out, but I'm so excited to have everyone to our house this year!
So, today will be the day to scramble and clean while the girls are at Miss Nicole's house. (daycare!).

I'm getting more and more excited for Christmas this year!  Lila is starting to understand what is going on and I can't wait to experience that childhood joy again through her!  Last night, she was out on the porch and wanted me to come out and sit and "watch the tree, mama".  Then of course, once I was out there, she called for Daddy too!  We talked about the tree a little, then she started playing with her little nativity set.  I was just melting, listening to her talk about Baby Jesus and Maron. "aka Mary". Then before bed, she grabbed one of the Christmas book I have out and we read some Santa stories. How does it get better than this? Honestly?
Mmmmm... Love!


Okay, I'm off with my dust-rag in hand (coffee mug in the other!)
And Becky, if you're reading this, don't you worry.... I Promise I'll take a nap before work. 
Lord knows I don't want any "I told you so's!"

1 comment:

  1. Landree says Thank you!! We missed you too. Did you get my emails? Tonight Landree pointed to a picture of Lila I have in my living room and shouted, "Lila"!! So cute. Love you guys. Hope we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!