Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking forward to the week


Delighted, Thrilled, Ecstatic, Overjoyed......

I cannot express how happy I am that it's Friday!

This last stretch of work for me was killer.  No real reason, it just was rough.  I miss my family.
My girls, my man, even the hounds... I just miss them.

Yesterday, Ryan and I did the Hilton parking lot swap with the girls and I took them home.  Elaina is off her normal, so of course, I couldn't get them to nap at the same time. (Translation, no nap for mommy).  Lila was pretty good, but she is a super active girl, so she keeps me moving!  Ryan was able to get home a little early and made my night, by bringing home dinner!  NO COOKING FOR ME!  Hooray!
Both kids were pretty laid back all evening and bath time was great!  Why?  Oh, because Lila asked me to get in the tub with her, and I obliged!  Then Ryan brought Ellie in too!  Mmmmm, fun orange-scented bubble bath with my loves!  Joy!
Lila went to bed fairly easy, (we are on the countdown to NO NUK by age 2) and Elaina was sleeping by 8:50, and I was in bed and sleeping by about 2 min after 9:00! Awesome!
Now, never mind Ellie was up twice last night and I've been awake since just after 5, I'm still in a wonderful mood!  I have a cup of coffee in hand and have had 20 minutes of quiet (E fell back asleep).  I plan on cleaning my house today and getting out all my fall decorations!  And of course, just taking time to enjoy my kids!

The next week holds lots of fun stuff; family visits, birthdays, pictures, zoo... Yay!
Happy Friday, are you as glad as I am?

Here's a few random photos from the past  week and a half.
...and a comb, and a brush, and a bowl full of mush....
Lila helping Daddy give Boone a bath!
Pretty girl!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to comment because we do the kid swap too--only it's at the Super America--ha ha! Love that last pic! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!