Wednesday, September 22, 2010

5 Months and stuff

Holy Cow!
5 Months!
What?

She's amazing, we love her.
Enough said!

The weekend was super busy, but lots of fun!
We spent time with ALL the Grandma's and Papa's and many of the Aunties, Uncles, and Cousins too!
It was so good to see everyone and actually just have time to visit!

Lila has been doing excellent on potty training, she doesn't even wear Pull-ups in the car anymore!  Even with all the weekend running around, NO accidents!  Yeah Lila! (Naps and bedtime are a different story, but we'll take what we can get!)  She's speaking more clear every day and becoming more animated by the second!
Now, I'll be honest and say that we're getting a full-on taste of the "terrible two's" and I'm not loving that so much.  She's gonna be a devil for Halloween.
  I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

Anyway, speaking of the devil, her and I are having a Mommy and Lila day!  Elaina went to daycare and she stayed home with me!  My plan is to try and get her 2 year pictures done, but we'll just see how that goes.  Most of all, I just want to enjoy her!  One on one, because these moments are all flying by faster than my heart can handle!
Happy Wednesday

1 comment:

I love comments!