Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Babies, everywhere babies!!!

First of all, Congratulations to our great friends Bjorn and Kjirsten on the birth of their second child.  A BOY!
( I was SO suprised, I thought for sure they were gonna have another little girl!)

Steig Bjorn Pearson was born Sunday and weighed in at 8lb 2oz!
I can't wait to meet the little guy (and yes, snap some photos!)


Sunday I also got to celebrate the Anticipation of a new baby!!!!
I co-hosted a baby shower for my best friend, Sarah, and even though it was a little warm out, it was a fabulous day!  Sarah, you looked wonderful and I can hardly stand waiting on this little one!  (Seriously, I'm so excited about this baby, it's a little weird!)  I'm just going to formally put it out there, I'm voting GIRL!
Mama to be!!!

Lastly, my babies.
I love them.
They make me happy.
I want more of them.
(not yet, jeez, don't freak out...)

Every day they make me smile.
I have the WHOLE week home with them, and have lots of little updates on both, but for now...  it's simple. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!