Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weddings and babies and birthdays!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Yesterday was a busy day!  Blessings all around!

First off, Happy HAPPY 30th Birthday to my awesome cousin Angie! 
Girl, I miss you like crazy and was so sad you weren't able to be at the wedding yesterday, but I was thinking about ya and can't wait to see you when you get home!  I love you, hope your day was great!!

Second, my co-worker Christine welcomed two, yes... TWO new gifts to her family yesterday!  John Patrick and Katie Mary made their arrival into the world last evening!  Christine and her husband Peter lost their little girl Mary to cancer a little over a year ago when she was just 2 years old.  It has been a rough 2 years for them, but yesterday they started a whole new chapter of life.  I know Mary was up in heaven watching over them and raining kisses down on her family!!  Congrats to you all!

Lastly, I want to again wish a huge Congratulations to my cousin, Jackie and her new husband Bryan on their marriage!!  The day was beautiful and so, SO much fun!  Jackie, you were simply gorgeous and Bryan, welcome to our big, happy, CRAZY family! (Don't worry, you fit right in!)  ;)
~I have lots and LOTS of pictures to post, but I'm currently at work, so I'll try to get them up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!