Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 is going to be a great year!!!

I know this!

Ryan and I had an AWESOME New Years celebration, and although I paid dearly for it come Sunday morning,
I will say in all honesty... it was completely worth it!
Heather, Jason, Bjorn, KJ, and Krista...  I love you guys!

The first days of this new year I have felt crummy physically, but mentally and emotionally,
I feel healthier than I have felt in a long time!

I don't know what has changed, but I have this wonderful feeling of optimism!
Life is good!
I'm blessed!
I love my children beyond imagination, they are the most fabulous little people!
I love my husband more deeply now than ever before.  I believe in the past 2 months, I have fallen in love with him all over again. 
What an amazing thing, to love and be loved as we are!
I have a great job, nice home, supportive family...  who could ask for more?!

I'm so looking forward to see what this year has in store for us!
Starting my year full of excitement is in my mind, a pretty great way to start!
Happy 2012!

**I also wanted to add a little update about miss Kaiya!  Just prior to Christmas she rocked her way through another open heart surgery!  She was a true champion and got herself discharged home with her family yesterday!  It's going to be a great year for them as well!  Way to go Kaiya... what a kick-butt little girl you are proving to be!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!