Monday, January 16, 2012

Time off

I love my long stretches off of work!

Being home with my family.
Getting things done at home.
And going to bed at NIGHT!

This past weekend was very full, but it was a good one.
The house is clean, laundry is done, the dogs are exercised and have newly trimmed nails!
We had company both Saturday and Sunday with good food and some great brownies (thank you Julie!!)
Ryan and I crashed pretty early both nights, but that's ok, it was a good weekend!
Nom nom nom!
Relaxing with Daddy
The hounds getting a little attention at the end of the day!
Silly girls!

This morning I woke up with a super sweet and snuggly Lila in my bed.  Whispers, and hugs, and kisses!
Too bad it was 5:50am!
Oh well...  coffee in large quantities is good for you, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!