Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 was a year full of ...
  well, full of EVERYTHING!

Growing, and changing, and learning...
Travel, and building, and moving...

Each year I put together a "Year in Review" photo book.
Now, don't kid yourself, I won't have this years' done until sometime next May, I'm sure...
but I do make smaller, more concise ones for the grandparent that get done in a timely fashion.

While working on them, and looking back through the year, I'm amazed at what a year can do!
Last Christmas, I still had a BABY!  A tiny little one, still taking bottles, and being carried on my hip.
Now, that baby is in love with her OWN babies!  And runs around like a mad woman, and talks up a storm,
 and is about as opinionated at they come!  Man, I love her!!!
Then there is Lila.  Sheesh... I don't even know what to say about her!
She's 3 years and 3 months old and I'm already dreading the teenage years ;)
But she's beautiful (part of the reason I'm dreading the teenage years), and she's smart,
and she tells me she loves me!  And oh my heavens, Drama and all... I love her too!

It's been a good year!
Ryan and I are heading out for a night on the town tomorrow to wrap up 2011 and ring in 2012!
Happy and Safe New Year's to everyone!
May 2012 be just as full!

And because I want to end on a sweet note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!