Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baking and burning

On Tuesday the girls and I made cookies to take around to the neighbors.
Oatmeal Scotchies, MY FAVORITE!

Lila and Elle were pretty good at taking turns "helping", and all was going smooth until it came
time to be patient while I had to put the dough balls on the cookie sheet.

So the running around and choas ensued.
I attempted to clean up the mess while the cookies were in the oven, and almost had the kitchen
back to normal when the last batch was in!

Then they crying started.
A little too much chaos, and someone fell and got an owie.
Well, what do ya know? It's time to get in the tub...
and then get our jammies on...
do you smell something? Hmmm?
Then put Elle to bed...
then brush Lila's teeth...
yeah, I really smell something...
LIGHTBULB.... cue curse words.

I don't recommend you leaving your cookies in the oven for 45 minutes.
12-14 does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!