Monday, December 26, 2011

What a Wonderful Christmas it was!

Wow!

I'll admit,  I was not in the festive holiday spirit Thursday evening.
No snow, exhausted, crabby kids, and I still had ALL my gift wrapping to do.

However, come Friday afternoon, the festivities started and my Christmas glow
grew brighter and brighter over the next 3 days!

We spent time with our families and also had some quiet time.
The girls loved opening their gifts and playing with their cousins.
We enjoyed great food and even better company!

This Christmas, brown or not, was one of the best I can remember in a long time!
Christ was present in my heart and home, I couldn't ask for more!
Friday evening with my Dad and family

Christmas Eve at my Mom and Alan's
SANTA CAME!


Our DELICIOUS Christmas dinner prepared by my Amazing husband!
Prime Rib
Cheesy mashed potatoes with Bacon
Balsalmic Glazed Brussels with Craisins
See??  Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!