Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What do you say?

What do you say when "I'm sorry" just doesn't cut it?

When a family has been through so much pain and loss, that those words sound weightless and shallow?
How do you begin to express that you ache and grieve for them; with them?

Sometimes life just seems too cruel.  When you feel like the black clouds are finally parting, teasing you
with a little ray of sunshine, only to break out in a thunderstorm again.  Watching someone you care about
go through that, well... it's enough to make you sick inside.  

I'm hoping and praying for more happiness and sunshine for a special family I care about so much.

Psalm 97:11-12 - "Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name."

2 comments:

  1. :'( So sorry. I hear ya, life is so tough sometimes. Miss you guys. I think we will have a little get together on July 31st for Ry's birthday. If you can't make it, we'd love to get together another weekend when you are free. Just give me a ring or send me an email to let us know what would work best for you guys to come down and bbq some evening with the family!! Love you and thank you for being such a strong person and great friend to many....the family you are posting about are lucky to have you!! Love ya, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes......we are, we are, we are.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!