Friday, July 29, 2011

Blessings

The past few days I've been more aware than ever of the great blessings in my life.
While my friends little girl is fighting to keep her heart beating,
I've come home to my two vibrant, animated, healthy daughters.

I don't pretend to understand why some people have to fight so hard to have 
what others acquire so easily.  Why do I have such bountiful blessings while my
friends are struggling?  

I don't want to feel guilty about it.  I did nothing wrong.
Yet, it's so painful to watch someone go through, what you can only imagine to be horrific.  
All I can do is continue to offer my support, and love, and prayers.

Each day I've prayed.  Prayed for my friends, that they may find peace and happiness.
And I've thanked God.  For all the wonderful blessings in my life!

* Kaiya had a rough evening, but was stable throughout the night.  Her chest
is still open to allow room for swelling and will remain so until Sunday.
I will continue to ask for your prayers for her and her parents. They all need them. * 
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/traynor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!