Saturday, March 27, 2010

no title

I'm not very creative today, but realized I haven't blogged in over a week and just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten how to do this. (I'm sure EVERYONE was on the edge of their seats, anxiously awaiting my update, right?)

The week was a blur. I went back to work last Friday after a glorious week off and settled back into the routine of work, sleep (kinda), repeat. Ryan has been hard at work every night after Lila's in bed working on her dresser, and honestly, I'm so proud! I have some great pictures that I'll post once we have the finished product! He's actually just going to start putting the finish coat on, I'm SO EXCITED!

I hit the 35 week mark yesterday and am realizing how fast this pregnancy is going! The baby is VERY active, which I'm telling myself means we have a healthy, happy baby in there! That makes me happy, especially cause this morning I woke up contracting a ton with a lot of pressure in my pelvis and back. It's let up some this afternoon, so I'm not too worried. Just was a long week and I'm feeling the effects.

I'm going to go take a few more pics of the dresser project while Lila is napping, then have some clothes to fold, then I might crash on the couch for a bit. We've got big plans to clean carpets tomorrow... Oh, the excitement!!! Have a happy Saturday!
Here's a few random pics from the past 2 weeks!

~At the zoo last week
~Rio being ever-so patient with Lila! Open Wide!

~The "ocean" in our backyard. Normally it's just 2 small ponds!
~Lila and Mommy snuggling on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!