2. Getting some household projects tackled without feeling overwhelmed
3. The warm weather = ~~sunshine ~~buds on our maple tree ~~taking a walk with the family ~~getting the Christmas lights down (hey, don't judge) ~~having the windows open
4. Having corn-beef for dinner last night
5. Taking photos of my little girl
6. Did I mention the great weather??
Seriously, had a great weekend which I'm confident will lead into a great week!
I know I already previously posted a video of Lila walking in my shoes, but she's actually gotten quite good at it! Pretty cute! Please don't mind how exhausted and awful I look in the video, but Lila's so cute and snuggly (and sloppy), I couldn't resist sharing. Have a great week!
I am a wife and best friend to my daughters father... and mother to two little blonde girls who make my day more dynamic every day! I've discovered that life changes, whether sought out or stumbled upon, become a force in shaping who you are as a person. And I choose to believe, that although it may not seem like it at the time, all changes are for the better, if you can just find the good in life. Not often an easy task, but doable if you have the motivation. And support!