Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just stuff


So nothing too terribly exciting going on, but I've had a glorious 6 days off and today's weather is just icing on the cake!!! This is going to be short, I need to get out and enjoy it some more!
I had a Dr. appointment today and as expected all is well. Baby was moving a ton and heart rate was in the 130's. My blood pressure was good, I'm measuring right on, my weight will remain a secret... and all other matters checked out just fine. I'm not sleeping terribly great, this little one sits different than Lila did and makes me quite uncomfortable, but all things considered, I'm happy to have a "uncomplicated" pregnancy.

I mentioned last time that I got to take a few pics of Miss Lila. I wanted some around 18 months and even though that's 2 1/2 weeks away, this is my week off, therefore I had time to do it! Also, I wanted to make sure I got them done before #2 shows up and I'm almost 34 weeks, so you never know. (Hey, a little wishful thinking never hurt anyone!) I had planned to wait to post them, but they turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself, and I just couldn't resist sharing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!