Sunday, April 5, 2009

Teething and stuff

Oh the joys!!!! Miss Lila showed us her first tooth on April 1st and you can see 2 more working their way through. Needless to say, she's been just a DELIGHT (dripping with sarcasm)! Last night was probably the worst... she just wasn't into the whole sleeping thing. Didn't want to eat, didn't want her nuk, just wanted to be held and chew on her hands. Fine, except at 1am, her wants and mine were a little different. Ugh. It is really exciting to see those little teeth popping through, but kinda sad too. No more of those huge toothless grins :( She's getting so big, every day she gets a little closer to crawling too! She now gets up on her knees and rocks like crazy. She also is apparently the queen of pilates, cause she can hold a push-up pose or "downward dog" like a pro!! Seriously, she balances on her hands and toes and picks her butt up in the air, it's hilarious!


Even through her crankiness, she still makes me smile and laugh, even when I want to be annoyed. The way her bottom lip pouts out when she's whiny, is just too cute to be frusterated with! Ha!
We've spent the weekend at my Dad's with my sister and have had a nice visit. My step sisters and their families are coming up today and we're having our "Easter" this afternoon! It will be nice to see them all! I have the week off, with the exception of Tuesday when I have to take a class for work and then am going to a concert with Ryan that night. Should be a fun day, busy though! Other than that, the week will hopefully be a productive one, again tackling the projects around the house that get put off when I'm at work. I plan to get Lila's Easter pictures taken on Monday, so I'll get those up as soon as I can. Have a nice Sunday!



1 comment:

  1. Hey you!!! Lil' Lila is sooooo cute!! I can't wait to see Easter pix. Do you still want to take pix of the girls??? Let me know. Was wondering if you have to work the weekend after Easter??? Oh, did you fill in Lila's teeth info yet in her baby book?? If not send me a copy of that page!!! If you did, that's ok, I will see if there is something online. Love ya and have a great week. Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!