Monday, April 6, 2009

6 Months Old

My baby is 6 Months Old today! I can't believe it! It doesn't seem possible that it was that long ago that she blessed us with her arrival. I feel like crying because my baby is getting so big, so fast and even though I love every second (even when she's Lila the Grouch, like today), and look forward to lots more milestones and memories, it's so hard to come to grips with the fact that she's growing into a little girl, and soon won't be a baby anymore. I know, I know, I'll have lots more moments like this, but WOW, it really goes so fast! Okay, enough tears, she's sleeping now so I'd better get the laundry done! (my precious darling is batteling some teeth today which makes her not such a happy camper!) Oh my big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!