Friday, April 27, 2012

It's Friday

It's Friday and it's almost the end of the month.  
And just because I feel like it, I'm going to do a "random" post.

And just because it's poopy weather outside, I'm going to post pictures in various shade of black and white.
Just because I can.

My life has been different in the past two weeks.
I've been home.
It's a little wierd, but good too.

Great in some ways, not so great in others, but I've been home.
And since I kinda like my family... well, I can't really complain too much!

I've got cute kids.
This is nothing new, it's just that I like to share that with everyone.
You know, like a public service.

Sometimes we eat ice cream under the table.

I let my kids lick the beaters.  
I will not fear the uncooked eggs!!!
(actually, this recipe didn't have eggs in it, but even if it did... I still would have let them lick the beaters)
(I would have licked a beater too... maybe even finger-swiped the bottom of the bowl!)

My husband is awesome.
Again, nothing new.  Just stating the facts people.

Oh, and he's sexy!
(Seriously, I can't wait to show him off this summer!  Mmmmmm...)

If you are two years old and like to do things independantly... this is how you get a drink of water.

Lila likes to dress up in her "twirly skirt"
And this one is in color.  Because it just looks better in color.
...and so does this one...
...and this one too...
It's good to end a post on a colorful note!

Okay, I'm done.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!