Monday, April 9, 2012

A blessed Easter

Clearly I'm having trouble getting up more than 1 post a week, but I wanted to share a pic or two (or more) from our lovely Easter holiday!
(I'm going to try to throw up some more cute ones from the rest of April later this week)

The good ole' bunny visited, and the girls were THRILLED to hunt for eggs and check out the goodies in their baskets!  Ellie managed to devour her weight in Jellybeans and Lila ate enough sweets to last her until next month!  Of course, they looked DARLING in their outfits, and I took more than my usual share of pictures.  

Ellie has been showing us what a surprising little girl she is, and wore undies with no accidents through the entire day! Excitement, new places, lots of people...  didn't phase her!  6 weeks ago, if you'd have asked me, I would have said she would still be in diapers at 4, but here she is... not even 2 and rockin' the undies all day!  She even has stayed dry through the nights 5 of the 7 days last week!  Not too shabby for only 3 weeks in to training!  GO ELLIE!

Anyway, we saw lots of family, ate lots of food, and soaked up lots of sunshine, and enjoyed lots of hugs and kisses!  A pretty Blessed Easter indeed!
The Family Photo
Taking a walk in Grandma's boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!