Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gymnastics

Back in February, Ryan and I enrolled both the girls in a 6 week gymnastics course. Elaina was in a parent/child class and Lila was in a beginner class on her own.  It worked well, as they were on the same night, same place, Lila's lasting just a little longer than Elle's.

The girls LOVED it!
I know Elaina's favorite was the bars/rings, and I think Lila liked the beam and tumbling the best!

Last night was our last class, and I'm thinking we're going to have to do that again! 

Just a peek at my little gymnasts!
Pretty much the cutest little legs ever!

Miss Elaina ~ our little monkey!

Getting her ribbon for finishing her first course!
Lila doing her low-kicks on the beam!
Miss Lila ~ our crazy tumbler!
Got her toes all the way up to the bar! Yeah Lila!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!