Monday, March 12, 2012

A quiet moment

Two little girls.
Sisters.
Quietly watching a movie together.  
Sitting in their special little spot they've created, sharing a blanket
and talking to each other like good friends.

This was a moment that melted my heart.  I captured a little of it on video.
Lila brushing Elle's hair with her hand and asking her if she felt ok.
(Elle's been a little under the weather lately)
So precious!
In the craze that has been our life lately... this was like a cool drop of water!

I've been a little absent from the blogging.  
With work, and work around the house... not to mention two young'uns...  well,
things have been a little nuts.
We've made some amazing progress on our basement, but it's been a TON of work.
I've got to give Ryan most of the credit there, as he's done most of it, but I know my time is coming...
I'm going to pick up primer and paint today!

It just feels like it's a never ending flurry of STUFF to do.
I realized the other day, I have pictures from Christmas that I haven't even sorted through.
I take pictures (far less than I would like), and when I get a chance, I load em on the computer.
But that's where they sit.  Untouched.  
Just don't have the time to get to them. :(

I have a 3 day work week starting tonight, then my glorious stretch off!!!
It won't be any vacation... I see lots of grunge clothes and paint splatters in my future,
but it's time to be home.  With my family.  Hoping for one of those quiet moments to pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!