Monday, October 24, 2011

Updates

Lots of stuff has been happening around here.
Some really important, and some not so important stuff,
little bits of info, I thought I'd share.

In no particular order...

1) I now have a 3 year old and an 18 month old.  Eeesh... how the heck did that happen?

2) Terrible 2's don't hold a candle to the 3's... (please let this phase be over quickly)

3) Above mentioned 3 year old is back to getting up before 6, and I'm not enjoying it ONE bit!

4) I baked for the first time using Choboni greek yogurt instead of oil... worked pretty good!

5) I love Pintrest.  This is nothing new, it's just a good thing!

6) We celebrated my Grandma's 80th Birthday this weekend.  Pretty awesome huh?
Grandma, Grandpa, and their 6 children!


7) I have a special friend that needs good thoughts and some extra prayers today as she takes a big step in having a baby! (XOXO)

8) Miss Kaiya rock-starred her way through another surgery and is now home again with her family!  There has continued to be little "hiccups" in her plan to stay home, but hopefully now, she'll be there for a few months until the next planned step in her treatment!  Go Kaiya!

9) My best friends' sweet girl turned 1 and celebrated her birthday yesterday.  I'm so sorry I missed it, I'll bet it was so fun!

10)  My husband is awesome.  This again, is not new,  but I am reminded because of the next update!

11) I now have walls in my basement!  Thanks to my husband, father-in-law, brother-in-law, and some great friends, my basement is one step closer to being complete!!  So exciting! (pictures to follow at another time!)

Okay, so I'm done now!
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!