Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Missing Fall


It's no secret that fall is my favorite time of the year!
Birthdays, anniversaries, cool weather (which means jeans and sweaters), and the lovely colors!

This year, however, it's been a weird fall for me.
I feel like I've missed out on so many of the things I love.

Yes, I've been apple picking, 
and yes, I took the girls to get pumpkins...
but still.
For many of the lovely, sunny days, I was working,
or just coming off a shift.  I don't think I've gone out to actually just ENJOY the weather,
and now I look out the window and the color is gone.
The leaves are down, and it's cold.
Not just cool, but "need a hat and coat" cold.  Bah!

I do love me a good Halloween, and then....
well, the holidays are right around the corner!  Always something to look forward to!
I'll get another chance to enjoy my fall again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!