Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kisses for Kaiya

This past Saturday, I got to spend my evening in some great company, 
gathering for a great cause!
Remember a few weeks ago, we had a little "Sprinkle" for a special lady?!
Well, Kisses for Kaiya was a benefit to show love and support for that little girl and her family!

The evening went better than anyone could have hoped, 
the air was full of love and laughter, and as I had my camera in my hands all evening
I was lucky enough to capture some of that!

Anna and Shannon, you did a WONDERFUL job organizing and planning the event!
Danica and Jessica, great job behind the "bar"!
Traci, thank you for offering your time (and your children's) to help serve food, and 
oh my, the flowers were GORGEOUS!
And a big, BIG thanks to anyone and everyone who gave in some way!

What a wonderful night it was!

Once again, Jilanne, Jason, (Brady too),  
we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!