Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Pool Party!

I have some family in from out of town and we managed to get a large
chunk of us together on Thursday for some chit-chat, food, and pool time!
My girls had a blast and were completely pooped by the end of the afternoon!
Betsy, Sammy, Angie, always so good to see you and find a few minutes to talk.
Aunt Colleen, thank you so much for opening up your home to all of us, and letting
us use the pool!
Mom, Thank YOU, for watching the girls while I napped before heading over there.
(even though I said I didn't need one.)
Elle with Grandma Brenda
Lila was shivering and shriveled after being in the pool for hours!
Elaina was clearly enjoying herself!
The "big" kids were pretty cooperative...
add 3 exhausted, crabby, 1 year olds.... this is what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!