Monday, November 16, 2009

weekend stuff

Well... I'm sick. Bummer. I've been fighting the sniffles for about a week, but thought I might pass it by. Well, yesterday I woke up with a horrible cough, the sneezes, and all your typical cold symptoms. Lovely. Especially when you can't take much besides Tylenol. Bring on the Thera-flu and kleenex's I guess?! Bah. Oh well, I just hope we can keep Ryan and Lila healthy. I've been carrying the Lysol spray around the house with me!
Over the weekend, while I was at work, Ryan took Lila and the pups up to the lake to help my Dad cut down some trees that were potential problems. Ryan's dad, Rich, also went along. I guess all went really well, and Ryan just keeps telling me what an awesome little girl Lila was! I was happy to hear it!













I have been a little flaky lately with remembering stuff... (lately? wait, I'm always a little flakey) anyway, I would like to throw out some Happy Birthdays for the month of November... some belated, some coming up, but heartfelt nonetheless! So Happy Birthday to ...
Alan (my step-dad), Amy (my step-sister), Heather (great friend), Jason (brother), and Brady (nephew)! We love you all so much!

Okay, I'm done for now. I just put my punkin down for her morning nap and I might follow suit! Have a good day (hopefully, sniffle-free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!