Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy, busy

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged, but holy cow... this month is flying by! I'm currently enjoying my week off (especially with the WONDERFUL weather we've been blessed with!). I have a few photo sessions set up for this week, so it's not all relaxing, but enjoyable nonetheless! I am finally feeling a bit better, I've been able to eat a modest dinner for that last week, and my energy level is finally picking up. Just had my Dr. apt yesterday and all is well. Baby's heart rate was 140, just perfect! Can't wait to feel this new little one move... it's seriously the GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!

Lila is as busy as ever, definately keeps me on my toes! She is the funniest little thing too, makes me laugh every day! She has the goofiest facial expressions and loves to get a good reaction from anybody! I'm amazed every day at how much she understands, even though she doesn't say much. A few days ago, I asked her "where's your blankee?" and the little stinker ran down the hall to her bedroom and came back with it! What? She can also do that with her "Nuk" and "Willmar" (her stuffed dog!) My goodness, what a little sponge. I'm sure all mothers think their children are the smartest ever, but I think this little blonde angel of mine is extra special ;)

Ryan has been gone hunting quite a bit, so I'm trying to soak up as much hubby time as I can in the next 4 days, cause then it will be another 2 weeks before we really see each other again. He was gone this weekend looking for deer (none to be seen), and I was thrilled when he came home and suggested we go out to dinner! Our dear neighbor was happy to watch Lila, and Ryan and I spent a delightful hour together having a nice dinner. Nothing fancy (just the OK Corral), but when someone serves you, you don't have to clean up, and no little girl is pulling on your pants... hey... that's a great meal!! Ha!

I'm already trying to gear up for Christmas! (I know, I know... but it's really just around the corner!) I'm pretty close to being done with my shopping, but need to get going on my Christmas cards! I'm usually the one who has them out right after Thanksgiving, they might be a little later this year! Oh well! Anyway, since my baby is still sleeping, I'm going to sit on the couch and enjoy a cup of coffee and a magazine, then try to put my house back in order! (umm, we'll see how that goes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!