Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey and Stuff(ing)




I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day and had a chance to enjoy the great weather we had over the weekend! Can you believe how nice the weather has been? It was 38 yesterday and felt like it was freezing... boy are we gonna have a shock when real MN winter hits! YIKES!

Ryan, Lila and I spent the day split between his family (brunch) and my mom's side (early dinner)! It was really great to see everyone, even though I feel like I was only semi-coherent from lack of sleep. Lila was a really good girl, especially given the fact she missed her afternoon nap. All in all, pretty nice Thanksgiving. We have many things to be thankful for this year!


The weekend went by too quick, as always, but was nice. Saturday morning, bright and early, we packed up and headed out to my Dad's. We got our Christmas tree cut and I just couldn't get over the difference in weather between this year and last. Last year we could barely stand to be outside in all our cold-weather gear... this year, well... pretty comfortable in a sweatshirt and jeans! I'll take it! We had a nice afternoon and spagetti dinner with my Dad and left for home Sunday morning. Ryan's sister met us at the Dakota Village in Farmington to take some pictures for our Christmas card this year. I have to say, they turned out pretty cute! I can't wait to get them and get them in the mail!

Today, I'm still undecided on what to do. Got a million things and just can't seem to organize my brain. Oh well, the sky won't fall if I forget an item at Target (just an excuse to make another trip, right?) Tomorrow Miss Lila is going to meet Santa for the first time, and I'm so excited! I'm sure I'll make another post about that, but this one is getting too windy as it is! Have a wonderful Monday, and thanks for checking in on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!