Friday, November 13, 2009

The good life

I live the good life.

I have a nice, sturdy home in a great little neighborhood. I have an amazing husband that although I occasionally complain about, really is pretty great, and takes very good care of me! I have the most wonderful, vibrant daughter who gives me plenty to smile and laugh about every day! I have a great job, that I'm good at and I love. My family in general is healthy and happy.... really... who can ask for more?

Yes, I work full time, 12 hour night shifts, and take care of a home, husband, and 1 year old that only attends daycare 2 days a week, all while being pregnant. Yes, I have yet to find that infamous "money tree", it eludes me to this day. Yes, I have days of whining, and complaining, and struggling.... however, if I sit down and really look at my life... I indeed live the good life!

Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!