Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday spirit!!

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit!

Ryan is gone hunting (yes... again!) and it's just me and the munchkin for the weekend! She's napping right now and I've decided to start cleaning and setting out the Christmas decorations!!! I've got the holiday tunes on and am loving it!! I know, I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but times flies faster and faster every year and I want to enjoy every minute I can!

I'm looking forward to my "mommy" day tommorow too! I'm getting my hair done ( FINALLY ), then taking Lila to my mom's who's going to watch her for the afternoon and overnight so I can have some time ALL TO MYSELF!!! I'm going to see my much anticipated NEW MOON, then going to run errands, sans carseat buckling :), maybe finish a little Christmas shopping, then come home to a clean, empty house!! No dinner to make, no dogs to let out, no child to entertain, bathe, and put to bed... just time to do whatever I want!!! My oh my... what a glorious time it will be. (Honestly, I'll probably love it for a few hours, then I'll be lonely and go to bed with Ryan's pillow and Lila's blankee! Ha!)

Anyway, back to the cleaning! Have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

  1. i thought about you over the weekend and hope that you had some wonderful Mommy time....you deserve it and those times are few and far between! Let's get together when the girls are on Christmas break so you don't have to do the driving this time! love ya.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!