Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Happy day to my mom (Brenda), Ryan's mom (Barb), and all my family and friends who have the pleasure of holding this title and working hard at the greatest job in the world!!!
I'm SO happy to be a part of this elite group this year! Lila has brought me more joy and happiness than I could have ever imagined and it almost makes me cry to realize how fleeting this time really is! I know I'm being sappy, but I'm sitting here at work, looking at these darling pictures of her smiling face, and can't help but getting a little mushy! Her smile and giggle make my world go around! My heart is so full and content, I am truly blessed! I have to thank my sweet hubby too, because Lila is here for one reason; as they say... "it's all because two people fell in love!" Thank you honey for helping me create, raise, and love such a precious baby girl!
Ok, I'm done.... ah.. sigh.
Anyway, have a wonderful day everyone! Count your blessings and SMILE today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!