Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great week so far!

Honestly, it has been a really great week off! I decided to pick up a short shift on Monday night, but other than that, it's just been visiting with family and friends and get caught up on stuff around the house! The weather has been nice too, so that's always a bonus!
Tuesday I visited 2 friends of mine, Gina and Chelsie and their beautiful girls! We took a walk and grabbed some coffee, it was a great day!!! Thanks you guys so much for putting up with my sleep-deprived stupor! You rock!
Yesterday my sister came down for a visit, and bless her heart, she even helped me clean the house!!! How awesome! Today, I'm taking Lila to the zoo, and the weather is supposed to be in the 70's! It's gonna be great! Now, time to get her and I some breakfast and get ready to head out! Have a great Sunshiny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!