Thursday, June 4, 2015

Graduation, Recital, and some other stuff

Last weekend was, to say the least, a whirlwind.  
Between Thursday and Monday so many things happened! I wrote previously about Grandma Virginia's passing and funeral... I'd like to touch on the other events that occurred!

~My grandpa is a tough old bird! Seriously.
This is him and his surgeon before going in to the OR to have part of his bowel
removed, as he was recently diagnosed with colon cancer.  I love that man and am
happy to report he is home and seems to be doing well!  My grandma is getting very weak
and my heart is soothed knowing he is able to be near her and spend time with her.~

~Ryan and I had 3 day Event tickets to the 2015 Crossfit Central Regionals held at the Minneapolis
Convention Center!  We were there all three days and I can't begin to tell you how amazing it was for
us to be surrounded by lovers of health and fitness and to watch our favorite athletes compete up close!! I will go into this more later!~

~Bubbles are fun~

~Elaina is now a pro on her two wheel bike!  Skidding to a stop like a champ and cruising around with her sister!  It's crazy how quick she figured it out!~



~Fudgecicles can be messy business~

~Lila had her Kindergarten graduation!  I can't believe how fast the year went!  I'm sure that sounds terribly cliche, but seriously...  How the hell does that happen?!?!  She's grown so much this year and we were very lucky to have her in a great class with a great teacher!! I'm proud to say that I didn't cry once and was able to enjoy their little show and snap some quick photos before rushing home to get ready for the nights next event....~
Mrs Moorse's Pinewood Kindergarten Class of 2027!

I thought this was adorable... it's Lila and her friend Jack :)





~RECITAL!  Dance recital. The girls first!  I was honestly worried our little Elaina wouldn't have the nerve to get out and do her dance onstage... well, I was wildly mistaken and she lit up the stage with her personality! What a ham!!  Lila did a great job too, but during both numbers had to make an attempt to look for us in the audience! Haha! Silly girl!  The night got really long and late, but they did great and enjoyed themselves!  They still both say they don't want to do it again next year, but we'll see what happens when summer wraps up!~
Three Little Fishies - This was also my very first dance!
All For One
One Fine Face
Coast to Coast


~And... just because, my lilacs were pretty~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!