Thursday, October 23, 2014

October-y Stuff

Tell me this hasn't been a great fall?!!!  Really!

Can this amazing weather just stay around forever?! 
THIS is why Fall is my favorite time of the year.
Well, that and it includes my birthday, Ryan's birthday,
Lila's birthday, our wedding anniversary, lots of apples,
everything pumpkin, beautiful colors, sweater weather.....

I haven't posted much, and I'm learning to accept that that is ok.
Its the way life is for me right now, and I'm ok with the fact that
although I don't post with the regularity I once did, I'm still here
and still have bits of our life to look back on.
Mission accomplished.
So.  Here is a little bit of whats been going on this month around
the Volovsek home.

~We've had some gorgeous color and the girls love being outside!! ~


 ~We've also taken advantage of the nice weather to workout outside as much as possible!  The girls are such great helpers when it comes to this! ;) ~


~Of course, we've had our share of sniffles, coughs, and colds.  The pups like to give extra snuggles
when you aren't feeling good~



~Both Ellie and Lila have continued to love Dance!~
Ellie and I get a few minutes each week before her class starts.... she just melts my heart!

 ~Lila's fish went to fishy-heaven.  It was a very sad day for us.  No worries though... Bubbles and Goldy might be gone, but we now have Sandy and Teeny-Weeny to love! ~


~My sister-in-law and her boys came for an overnight visit!  We took a walk at Lebannon Hills
and hit the zoo the following day! ~






~Ellie's hair has the most gorgeous highlights!  I mean, c'mon... folks would pay good money for that! ~


~Our sweet little neighbor boy shares a birthday with Lila, and we were invited to attend his
birthday party at The Grove.  So much fun!~


~My husband is a Toro nerd~

~We spent a few nights at our friends cabin... Always a great time and as we were leaving the sun came out and graced us with a forest of brilliant gold!!
Ellie was "helping" the Enginerds put up a shelf! Haha

~We made a quick stop in St. Croix Falls so I could snap a picture of some of the beautiful color~

I'm working tonight, have plans to be out with some friends tomorrow, then have a glorious weekend of just spending time with my loves!  Ryan has been gone traveling for work all week and the girls and I miss him terribly!  Have a fantastic fall weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!