Saturday, October 4, 2014

Anniversary # 8!!!

Sushi
Wine
Pretty setting
Check, check, and check!!

Tuesday marked 8 years of marriage for Ry and I!

My mother in law was kind to help us out and take the girls to dance for me.

Ryan made me a cheesecake (our wedding dessert) from scratch, and then had
bought some sushi and wine, and took me to Thomas Lake Park where we had
our wedding photos taken!  

Although it was pretty chilly, the sun was out and we found a perfect little bench on
a dock overlooking the lake.  We sat and enjoyed our food and drink, had a quiet hour
to talk and enjoy each others company, then home for a steak and another glass (or two)
of vino!! 

What a wonderful way to celebrate 8 years of love and friendship!
Ryan, I love you so damn much!

Thank you for all you are and all you have helped me become!




LITTLE bit too much Wasabi!!!

Wine in plastic cups... yes, we're very classy!!!



8 Years Ago... Looking ahead to many years to come


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!