Friday, May 30, 2014

Memorial Weekend

Ok, this is going to be my fastest post in history.
I've got 9 minutes before the end of my shift, and if I can get 
a blessing of NO calls, I can get it done!

So..... without further adieu ...

The weekend was actually pretty great!  
A little mish-mash of everything, time with family and friends, time spent 
outside, a date, some grilling, sunshine, bike rides... all good things!

I'm going to throw up photos, and caption a few.
They do a better job of showing our time together than I could.

~The weekend started with some playtime outside.  Running around, finally enjoying the warm weather, and creating works of art on the driveway!!!  Ryan and I had a nice dinner out and caught a movie, and we actually got some decent sleep!~




~The next day it was off to visit some dear friends in Mankato!  We haven't seen them for far too long and it was such a great visit!  Next time, you guys can come to our place!  ~




~Monday was another day of enjoying the warm weather! 
We grilled out, got some plants potted, and got a great workout in!


All done after busting his ass

middle of a set
~A certain little girl also decided to try riding a bike without training wheels!  Not quite yet, but she's SO CLOSE!!!



My little birds in their nest!  ;)

 And of course... We Remembered.
For all those that serve, and have served, 
we thank you!!
taken by our very own Ellie!
NOW... I gotta get outta here.
SOMEONE IS MOVING INTO THEIR NEW HOME TODAY!!!
Quick peek... much more to come later
First photo together in our NEW HOME!

Let the moving commence!

Girls enjoying their backyard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!