Monday, May 26, 2014

The Wedding Day (a week late)

So, I'm a little behind, but I wanted to share some photos
and special moments of my Sister and Tony's big day!

She was gorgeous!  The day was Perfect!
And the whole day went off without a hitch!
Alex, Tony... I love you guys and can't wait
to spend more time with you once things finally settle down!

~My beautiful Big Girl~

~My precious Little One... her tummy was a little nervous with all the stuff going on.~


 ~But BOTH girls did a great job walking down the isle as Flower Girls~

~The were very well behaved through the mass and watched their auntie walk down looking lovely!~

~Exchanging rings~

~The Newlyweds!!~


~First Dance as Husband and Wife~

~The bouquet Toss~

~Me and my bestest husband!  I love this man SO much!~

~And I love this woman!  Greatest Sister in the World!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!