Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

This year Mama's Day was pretty mellow.
A bit of a rough start, as the little one woke up with her
cranky pants on, but as the day went on, everything just got
better and better!!!

We attended church, that left me feeling refreshed and full.
I got some new workout duds and we baked some special treats
for my sister's wedding next weekend.  Some friends visited
and I ended my evening with a glass of wine, some cheese and crackers, 
and a comfy spot on the couch, listening to the rain coming down!

It was a good day!


The girls had a little program at their school on Friday, that I was able to attend...
It was absolutely darling, and I'm so happy I was able to go.  Sing, dance, and sit
criss-cross applesauce on the floor with my babies!  Nothing better!




I feel very fortunate to be among the privileged women who are celebrated
on this day! I was able to give my love to both my Mom and my Mother-in-law
and send well wishes to my friends who have the title of Mommy!

To the two little ones who have earned me the right to celebrate...  I love you beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!