Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spring program and a few other random things

I promise I'll get a post up about the move, but I'm still so overwhelmed
and I don't have any of that crap together yet.
Pretty much, I don't have anything of ANYTHING together yet.
What a chaotic mess... ugh.  
Anyway...

Last Wednesday, the girls school had a little Spring program 
which, of course was darling!!

They sang some songs, and Lila participated in a Bollywood dance!
SO CUTE!

I love that they know the whole song "What a wonderful World"
and do the whole thing in sign language!
I love that they are exposed to so many different cultures
I love their school!
I love them!








**I tried uploading a few videos, but for some reason, Blogger keeps giving me an Error message**
Grrrrr......

anyway.
And here are a few random photos of the few quite snuggly moments we've had
in the midst of our craziness!



~I love these little ones!~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!