Friday, September 21, 2012

Celebrating Ryan

When Ry got home from work last night, the girls were so excited to jump out and say 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
He had left home before they were awake, so this was the first time they had seen him all day.

We had spent the day doing stuff around the house and attempting to bake a cake.
I say attempting.
Ugh.

Moving on... the girls "helped" me wrap their present to him and decorated the paper!
I think he was pretty happy with his new French Press!



We of course sang Happy Birthday and he blew out his candle!
He obligingly ate a piece of his cake (I did not) and the rest went in the trash.
(I found a recipe for Guiness Chocolate Cake on Pintrest.  FAIL!)
 
It was a nice night at home, celebrating the birth of a man I love more than I can say!

1 comment:

I love comments!