Sunday, August 7, 2011

Setting a goal

I can't believe I'm posting this, but making it public just might give me a little more motivation.
This is more for myself, so feel free to skip over this post.

Most of my life, I've been in pretty good shape.
I have a boyish figure, and I'm okay with that.
I realize I'll never be shapely, curvy, sexy...
but I used to at least feel fit, toned, Healthy!

When I got married I was a happy 135lbs.
Nice arms, tight tummy, firm booty.

Now, almost 5 years and 2 kids later...
well,  I'm not so tight and firm.
Actually, I'm pretty soft.
I don't like it one bit.  :(

So, here is my public goal.
August 4th, I weighed in at 151 lbs.
By my 5 year anniversary (September 30th)
I WILL get my butt back in shape!
10 lbs down and tightening "things" back up!

Bear with me people.  This might get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!