Sunday, May 22, 2011

The sun will come out!

Through all the weird weather we've been having, 
none of it really hampered out weekend at all!

We managed to get our "tasks" crossed off our list.
(clean the house, pot some plants, the never ending laundry...)

We also managed to enjoy ourselves!
(Use the grill both nights, and actually eat out on the porch once, take a few
walks, visit with my parents, play with our kiddos...)

This weekend we've seen rain, clouds, some more rain, hail,
a little bit more rain, and then... that occasional lovely peek of something greater.
A pretty darn good weekend indeed~!
Now I'm going to put my oldest to sleep, mix myself a cocktail, and sit
on the couch with the hubs and watch some non-Dora the Explorer TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!